Guide Questions To Help You Better Understand The Scriptures
"Come Let Us Reason Together"
Bible Study Sampler 2
This method of reading the Bible is more fun than eating peanuts.
For a Sampler of how we study the Bible, Print the following:
1) "Bible Study Sampler 1" - teaches us how to ask questions
2) "Bible Study Sampler 2" - reminds us to look at the big picture
3) Make yourself a copy of, Greek Word Study titled "Repentance", Write down the Bible verse where repentance is found, after you have read the full context (found in parenthesis)
We're going to ask the 6 spiritual and physical questions found on the menu under "Bible Study Sampler 1", you should print that also for yourself as a ready reference in future studies. You will find this method of studying as simple as reading your Bible.
1. What is the very first thing we must do along our road to salvation?
2. In all these scriptures what are the things that came after we repented?
3. In all of these scriptures where is faith compared to repentance, is it before of after repentance?
4. Is faith ever mentioned, when used in the same verse, before repentance?
5. Does Repentance require action?
6. Is Repentance a command?
7. Where do you see Repentance in your walk with the Lord, is a one time thing or?
8. What are the things we are to do as a result of repentance:
Now we can go into "Faith 1" together using the same method. Any questions, call, write or email us, please refer to the menu item: "Contact Us".
WRITING BIBLE VERSES DOWN:
Why do we like to write, by hand, verses out of the Bible?
In Deuteronomy 11:18-20 is the answer "You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall teach them to your sons, talking of them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates." When you do this your life will be multiplied.
PS: If you are at least 12 years old, and have finished elementary school, you are well qualified to do this!
If you want to know more about the Bible than 99% of ministers today, make yourself a copy of the remaining 5 studies regarding: Faith on God, Baptisms, Laying on of Hands, Resurrection of the Dead, and Eternal Judgment and do them.